Developing and executing corporate strategy, direct plans, organize and manage delivery operations covering projects and programs efficiently and effectively for the organization.
Result oriented executive with more than 25 years of strong entrepreneurial aptitude and experience in IT Strategy planning, IT operations, customer relationship management, business processes, IT methodologies, contract management and negotiation, and large-scale project management. With outstanding leadership abilities having capacity to manage talented people effectively and generate high levels of performance. Highly skilled in managing multiple projects effectively to ensure the successful implementation to meet organizational goals and objectives, Proven ability to cut through the clutter of information to core problems, Extensive experience of working in multi-cultural & multi-country environment.
- Bachelor of Science Computer– 1987
- PMP (Project Management Professional), 2003 by PMI
- Remained responsible of strategizing, planning and executing Business Development activities
- Managed IT Services with in-house developed products to new and existing emerging economies
- Managed PMO while developing project management policies and procedures.
- Worked on multiple large enterprise level Projects Business Development
- Established services led IT practice in a Product based company.
- Manage to deliver IT projects to Public and Private sectors as well as MoD of Pakistan.
- Developed and Executed Strategies to maximize effectiveness and optimization of Cost to support the practice.
- Lead Business Development and Technical teams to identify, propose and successfully secure multiple large value projects after competitive bidding.
- Managed to grow the department revenue from US$ 80k to 2+ million during my leadership of ITC&S.
- Lead the Software Development and Deliver with teams of 100+ Software Engineers / Project Managers.
- Worked closely with HR department in resource Hiring, Mentoring their Coaching, Training, Career growth and Professional advancements.
- Worked on developing project management policies and procedures in the light of PMI Body of Knowledge.
- Defined PMO structure organization, PMO knowledge management and work flow implementation at client side projects.
- Worked as an integral part of software quality assurance and software process engineering group (SEPG) as part of an efforts to raise organization’s level of software delivery maturity to CMM level five (5).
Prior to joining ZealSoft, Mr. Mujeeb Qayyum, PMP have served several organizations as Sr. Vice President / Head PMO, Sr. Project Manager / Sr. Vice President / HOD, Business Systems Analyst / Project Coordinator, Lead Analyst/Programmer, Analyst/Programmer and Application Developer on multiple Software Engineering platforms.